Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wow! What a Day!!!

Today was crazy....not in a good way.  My flight left at 6 from norfolk to houston.  I was supposed to get there at 8ish and leave from there to pensacola at 11:30am.  During the flight the loud talking old lady was really bothering me.  She would stand up with her big ass in my face and then kept bumping me.  Really you cant feel your fat self bumping into me??

 Anyways, we were just about to houston when the plane starts flying in circles for 30-40 mins.  They said there was fog and we couldnt land and they were now diverting us.  Yay! (not!)  So we have to go to beaumont, texas.  Its one of those little tiny airports for private planes.  We have to walk across the tarmac to get into the building.  I felt like i was in a scary movie.  The place smelled like nasty old people and there was NO ONE there.  The three people who worked there kept peeking in at us like they had never seen people before.  But at least we got to get off the plane.  But there were numerous people that already had their connecting flights take off without them so I was starting to get worried that i would miss mine.  Not Good!  So i was calling my mom and matt trying to figure out what was going on with my flight.  Eventually I got to houston at 12pm and my flight had left :( I thought i was going to cry.  There was no way i could make my post-op/consult which i need to go to before the surgery tomorrow. 

I had got in line at the service desk right after i got off the plane.  There were probably 50 people in front of me! I though i was going to lose my mind.  Then....oh boy...then that fat old lady who kept bumping me and putting her ass in my face, leisurely walks up and gets in front of me!  I was on the phone with my mom and i started getting real mad.  I looked at her and asked her if she was serious, does she normally just walk up and get in front of people, what the hell is wrong with you?!?  And she wouldnt look at me.  Bitch!  I get so mad I had to walk away before i really flipped out.  So i went to the gate where my plane *was* just in case it was still there.  It wasnt :(  So i went to the service desk (only 4 people in line! haha you old bitch!).  Was told i could be on stand by to pensacola at 1, if i didnt get on, i'd be on standy to fort walton at 2 and if i didnt make that, i definitely had a seat to fort walton at 7pm.  I was supposed to be in pensacola at 11:30am!!!  This was wayyyy too much traveling.  On to the next part.....

I was waiting for the ticket lady to show up to tell her i was stand by (because thats what the service lady said to do) and i saw the flight attendant from my previous flight.  I asked her if she was also workign this flight and she said no, she was trying to go home and invited me to come sit with her and chat.  We were talking about how she decided she was going home to penscola for the day.  I told her my dilemma with needing to make my appointment because of my surgery in the a.m.  Fast forward to boarding time, i see my flight attendant (who by the way is a sweet looking old lady) doing the sneaky talk to the ticket lady (covering her mouth and talking quietly).  Then I see teh ticket lady look up at me, like "oh, you mean her?" Great!  This lady is telling her to let her on (shes standby too) before me!  I waited to see if i was going to get on the flight and i wasnt. As my flight attendant got the pass to get on the plane, she looked back at me and said sweetly "oh its ok sweety, she will try to help you out when shes done loading everyone".  You stupid wench!  She had that evil smile on her face!  I was so mad.  But i kept it in.  Hopefully id get on the next flight.  But lucky me, i got the last available seat for someone who didnt show up!  So i get on the plane, some kid is sitting in my seat.  I go to turn around to ask the flight attendant what to do, and i bump into the old wench flight attendant.  She told me not to worry about it and to just find an open seat.  So i started walking back, saw a super crappy seat and a nice exit row seat.  Of course i went for the exit row and the old wench flight attendant stammered "oh no! You know youre sitting in the exit row right?!  Are you sure you want to do that?!"  Ohhhhhh a big ol' smile came across my face and i happily said "Of course i know, yes i will be sitting here".  She was pissed.  She got the crappy seat :)  And a little added bonus, my seat was stuck in the recline position so i got to sit comfortably the whole ride :) hah!

Anyways, back to the surgery.  I called the doctors office and the lady said they were making my surgery a couple hours later and the would do the pre-op at 7am.  Phew! So glad they were understanding.  So 11am tomorrow i will be getting prepped for BOOBIES!

2 comments:

  1. I was a little confused on which person was being sneaky and told the ticket lady about you. Was it the same flight attendant who invited you to come chat?

    ReplyDelete