Wednesday, March 2, 2011

5r4b

My title as written by Sammi blank Terry.  She deicded to give the keyboard a few smacks before i put her back on the floor.  I put Sammi blank Terry because I want to change her middle name to marie.  Matt has said 2 months ago that was o.k. but then yesterday he tried to tell me he never said that.  Dont you wish sometimes that there was something recording your every conversation so people wouldnt do this!?!?  I know i dont have a good memory but i will normally forget something was said, i wont make stuff up!  Either way, Im chaning her middle name from Anabel to Marie.  I just need to buy LIGHT BLUE ink for my printer (never buy an epson printer, its the most ridiculous rip off ever!  in order to print my BLACK document, i need to replace my light blue ink), print out the form and drop it off.  Ive decided i want me and all my daughters to have the same middle name.  Me and my mom (im her only daughter) also have the middle name Marie.

Sammi has turned into this crazy wild child! Not even a month ago she was the biggest scaredy cat.  If i tried to stand her up, she pulled her knees to her chest so her feet would touch the ground.  I tried to teach her to crawl up the stairs and she freaked out, screaming and shaking.  If a to made noise she was terrified.  But now she heads for the stairs any chance she gets, she jumps on the bean bags and slides down them, shes standing every where and walking along stuff.   She likes to sit in Bella's chair which is right by the fire place where there is sharp stone.  I put pillows all around it as soon as she gets in it because she always looks so unstable.  What does she do?  She purposely throws herself onto the pillows because she thinks its fun!  I cant believe my BABY is going to be 1 in 3 weeks!  Im so glad at the same time because she was a really tough baby.  Bella was the best baby you could ever ask for and I think Sammi was normal but after having it so easy the first time, she seemed so incredibly difficult.  But shes at the age now where shes so much fun and a lot less constant work.  Im confused by the people who act like their lives are ruined because they have children.  Like they never do anything or they have to dress like a bum forever.  My life is so much better since having kids.  Theyre so unbelievable amazing in every way!  I still live a normal life and i have plently of time and energy to put makeup on and do my hair.  I still go out every now and then.  I cant even remember what i did with my spare time before kids.  People who are child-less must be so BORED haha!  But really, i love my babies more than anything in the world.  My heart melts for them multiple times a day.  They are why i am HAPPY :) 

Today matt didnt have to be at work til 2 so i took this as a grocery shopping opportunity.  The girls have been fairly difficult while shopping lately so i headed out to go to a few different grocery stores while matt stayed home with them.  At one of the grocery stores, they had a deal that if you bought one thing, you got 3 other things free.  At the register it wasnt ringing up right and the manager was trying to figure it all out.  So they opened the line up next to me to take the customer behind me.  The woman behind me offered the old guy behind her to go ahead to the newly opened lane.  He told her no, he wasnt in any hurry. A few minutes later, the guy is huffing and puffing about waiting.  Then he starts yelling at the cashier girl asking her is it going to take forever.  Then he starts yelling that hes about to leave his whole cart there and SHE has to put the stuff back.  Ok weirdo?  Then about 10 seconds later, he pushes the cart at her and says YOU put it away!  Geez!  Stupid old fart!  The lady who was in front of you was going to let you in front of but you declined so now youre mad that your waiting?  People just laughed at him.  I didnt care though.  I was getting my free stuff no matter how long it took.   Maybe he needed to change his depends or something?  Not my problem, now hes going to be hungry.

On a super happy note, if you dont know by now, im leave for florida tomorrow!!! Gahhhh!!! and then boobs the day after!   I leave at 6 am, not excited about that but whatever.  I cant wait.  Ive wanted this for soooooo long.  Its seems unreal that its really going to happen.  In less than 48 hours i will finally be able to fill out a bra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment