Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 1!

My surgery was today!! I finally have boobs.  No more not fitting into A cup bras!  I think im going to have a little bra burning party!  I had to go in a 7am to my consult since I couldnt make it yesterday.  They took pictures and all that fun stuff.  After that i had to go fill my presciptions for pain and nausea medicines.  Then went back at 10:45 for my surgery.  I wasnt nervous what-so-ever.  My mom was freaking out though.  She was worried about me and i was all excited.

They took me back to the operating area.  they had me change, took vitals and put in my IV.  Everyone was soooo nice.  They were really thorough with their directions which was nice.  Brenda, my nurse, reminded me of Snooki :) She was this short, really tan lady with a humongous poof on top of her head.  She was so sweet and nice.  The guy who makes me fall alseep (i cant spell the word and i dont feel like attempting it) was raelly nice too.  It was about an hour before i got to back into surgery.  They told me they were giving me the happy medicine and I was out about 30 seconds later.  It seemed like I feel asleep for 2 minutes and woke up.  It seemed to happen so fast!  I didnt wake up acting like a crazy, moaning and whining.  I woke up and said "i finally have boobs!".  I wasnt really in any pain.  I always heard that you feel a lot of pressure on your chest but i didnt feel anything.  I immidiately took a look at my new addition and was pleasantly surprised.  I did a lot of research about what each day would be like and most people have scary looking boobs for the first few days.  Mine looked pretty good! Obviously not how they are going to look but still not bad.  I wasnt all bandaged up because i had mine inserted through the armpit so i just have a tight stretchy strap that goes across the top of my chest to push the implants down.  Its not uncomforable at all. 

My nipples feel a little sensitive.  I think i my sweater i have on has something to do with it.  Im sore and i walk like the guys at the gym who think they have big muscles.  My mom keeps laughing at me haha!  My armpits feel a tiny bit sore but i dont really even notice.  My boobs are hard but still a little soft.  I went with silicone and did 425ccs.  I had originally wanted to go with 400ccs.  But i talked to the doctor this morning and he reccomended 425 and i totally trust his opinion (hes done over 5000 boob jobs).  But right before my surgery i started having second thought.  I was worried 425 would make me looks wierd.  But i also had a dream last night that i went to small and i was really upset.  I shared my concerns with the doc right before the surgery and he said 425 would definitely look best (he said its a full c to very small d).  He was right.  My boobs dont even look that big right now.  Im really excited to see how they look when im all healed!

Currently im taking percocet and its really helping with the pain.  Im pretty comfortable.  I could definitely go for a walk right now if i wanted.  The nurse said that when i come back for my post op (tuesday) i should be able to have my arms straight up over my head.  This seemed weird to me since everyone said you not supposed to like you arms over you head for a little bit.  But i will follow their directions because all the boob jobs they do look amazing.  Ive been sleeping all day.  Im so tired.  But thats good, i need sleep to help me heal.  Im hungry though.  We have some food here and some snacks but really i want a big burger.  I wasnt allowed to eat from midnight last night til after my surgery which was around 1 or 2 i think.  Nothing but a burger sounds good right now.

I am missing my babys sooooo much.  Its killing me! I cant wait to see them!  Matt's sister is watching them and she really upset me yesterday because i had called to see how their day was and to talk to them.  His sister basically blew me off.  Told me they were doing good and then made a lousy attempt to giving them the phone ot talk to me.  But bella did say I love you and I miss you :(  I want to hold them so bad right now.  I sent her a text later asking how the girls were and i got a "they doing good".  Ummmm....really?  I would really like to know how their day has been.  I talked to matt and he seemed really defensive about it but agreed to mention to his sister to give me more details.  I called today and she told me a lot more :)  Bella wasnt interested in the phone and sammi was sleeping so i didnt get to talk to them.  But matt will have them tomorrow night so hopefull i can web cam with them.  I was so close to crying when matt dropped me off at the airport.  And everytime i see little kids here or little kids stuff, it makes me want to cry.  Gah!  I miss my little loves! 

Im going to try to post on here how everyday goes.  Im taking picture everyday too but wont be able to put them up until wednesday since i get home late tuesday night.  I cant believe i finally have boobs! such a great feeling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment