Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 5-6

Been a busy few days!  Yesterday I had me post-op appointment at 9am.  It was a quick check and that was it.  I got some notes for school since 2 of my classes are physical.  Fortunately my teachers were understanding and said if i had a note i could miss some class.  So after the appointment we headed towards pensacola (an hour and half away) because thats where my flight was taking off from.  We had a lot of time to kill since I didnt need to be at the airport until 3:30.  We stopped, ate some ihop and then attempted to go to pensacola beach.  It was supposed to the warmest day since we've been there and it was supposed to be sunny.  It was probably the coldest and windiest day :(  So we walked out to the beach and walked right back to the car.  It was too cold!  And when i get cold my body tenses up and it makes my boobs really tight which is uncomfortable.  So we decided to drive around there and look at the big houses.  They are all my dream house haha!  Also, the sand there is so pretty and white that if someone didnt know i was at the beach, they would think it was snow (from looking at a picture).  After that we went to the mall.  I really wanted to go to Sake Cafe.  They have the BEST sushi.  I would bet a lot of money on that too!  And from 3-6 they have a sushi happy hour and all the best rolls are 2.99.  But i was still sickly full from ihop :(  So to the mall.

The mall is pretty pathetic but i did see a nail place.  I had been really wanting a pedicure because my polish was a few months old (and it showed) and my feet werent all soft and pretty like i'd like.  Ive only had one other pedicure and my life and it was pretty nice.  So i decided to go to this place.  I must say i really hate going to nail places where they are foreign.  Not because i dont like foreign people but because I have the hardest time understanding even the mildest accent and i dont like how they constantly talk in their language to the other workers.  I never know when they are actually talking to me since i cant understand them in the first place.  I knew the guy doing me was talking about me the whole time.  Not that i care but still, its pretty rude.  I told him i was VA and i heard him say bladee bladde dah dah VIRGINIA blahdee dee dah.  Then i had told him i had surgery and pointed to my boobs and he said something else foreign and everyone who worked there craned their necks to look at my chest.  Please, dont be obvious!  Anyways, this pedicure SUCKED.  I will probably never get another.  When the guy went to massage my calves he was literally HITTING my leg.  It was so hard it was making a loud thud sound.  It didnt necessarily hurt but it definitely didnt feel good.  I couldnt help but look at my mom and laugh!  Like, what the HELL is this guy doing?!  I never thought a massage meant beating on someone?!  Then he went to massage my feet which would have felt great had he not had daggers as fingernails.  They felt like the were slicing my skin open!  What the hell!?! Then i asked him to paint my toes french manicure.  And when he started, again, i couldnt help but laugh.  He painted half my big toe with the white!  It looked as if i had been growing my toenails out for YEARS.  I said "ummm... can you make that A LOT thinner??".  I normally dont complain, but this was bed.  I mean really, imagine a french manicure where half the toenail is white.  He said oh, sorry. and made it thinner.  But still its way to thick.  Now is looks like i have been growing my toenails for months.  At least its not years.  Im not really sure why i had such bad luck this trip?  Maybe florida is the home of shitty service people?  I dont know, but its still pretty there :)  And i had to think about it positively:  I had come there for my boobs and they looked great so thats all that mattered. I guess at least i no longer have split ends and my feet are soft.

My mom couldnt find anything to do so she ended up dropping me off a little early.  At the airport I started to feel a little nauseous.  I figured it was from my percocet, but it lasted through today.  Im glad i didnt puke on the plane though.  I havent done that yet and would like to not ever do it.  My first flight left a little late and I was scared i was going to miss my connection flight AGAIN!  When i got into chicago i had to take some shuttle thing to my terminal.  I had to walk downstairs, outside, onto the place where the airplanes are riding, and then go back up some stairs.  Luckily there was a guy there who was nice enough to carry my bag that hold time since i cant really pick it up to walk up and down stairs.  well, i can, but im not supposed to.  But when i got to my terminal area i thought this guy was going to get on the plane with me!  He was like, oh where are we going?  Haha um...im going right here and my bag rolls, thanks.   I thanked him profusely and tried to get away as fast as possible.  Got to my gate and they were about to close it!  Phew!  Just made it.   I was in the last row (lame) and there was a guy in my window seat.  I told him he was in my seat and he told me no i was wrong.  Hmm...yeah no.  Luckily there was a flight attendant there and told him to move.  Then he jumped into the seat next to him.  I would have had to climb over top of him to get to my seat.  I was like ummmm youre going to have to get up. Weirdo! When i sat down he whined that the airline always booked him window seats.  Sorry, buddy, guess not this time!  He had me worried the whole time.  He looked like a terrorist for one and he was acting really weird the whole time.  Luckily he didnt blow up the plane.  Also my boobs werent really sore at all the entire day.

Matt picked me up and the girls were both sleeping in their carseats.  I wanted to wake them up and give them tons of kisses. But i didnt :(  We went home and apparantly bella decided she wanted to sleep with us.  I was absolutely fine with that.  She was snuggling with me all night but she never stopped moving! So i got NO sleep.  But thats ok.  I missed her so much and i needed that time with her, even though she was asleep.  This morning she woke up and saw me and had the biggest smile on her face.  Then she climbed on top of me and was touching my face :)  I told her i missed her and she told me she missed me <3  She saw my boobs and kept pulling my shirt down to look at them haha.  Then sammi woke up and i was rocking her and she kept twisting to look at my face and she kept making the sweetest smile while she stared at me.  And then she started touching my face.  I dont know why they touch my face? But  i like it :)  Sammi was squeezing me like she didnt want me to let her go.  They been giving me so many hugs and kissed all day.  I will never ever be leaving them again.  These girls are my world!  Theyre like an addiction! 

I saw that his mom had gotten them some clothes to wear while they were at her house or matts sisters house.  And like i expected, they were hideous!!!!  Gosh! So freaking ugly.  Its like she walks into a store and goes to the ugliest things she can find and picks them.  Im not sure if she actually likes them or if she WANTS the ugliest clothes.  Matt and her think i dont like them because shes buying them but thats not it at all.  Its because they are normally blue and/or hideous.  I like cute trendy clothes for my girls.  Not things that look like theyre for boy or old ladys.  I need to go shopping really soon though to get them clothes.  For the most part, sammi can wear bellas clothes.  But bellas shirts are tight belly shirts and her pants are high waters.  Shes grown drastically in the past month.  But I love buying clothes for them.  More so than i like buying them for myself. 

My boobs today (day 6) are doing even better.  Im hardly sore at all and theyre dropping more.  Im thinking at 2 weeks theyre going to look like real boobs.  They say it can take 3-6 months for your final results though.  Im going to try to post pictures today.  Sorry if there is weird typos in this post.  Sammi keeps smacking the key board and it will go to a different part of a post.  it happens so fast i can tell what happened.

                                                                            Before
Before
Before


Day 1

Day 2

Day 2

Day 3

Day 3

Day 4

Day 4

1 comment:

  1. omg they look so good!!! they are proportioned and look natural!! justin said he hoped you didnt have lumpy boobies, so i made him look (sorry yea awkward but your nippies are covered :)ash walked in when i was showing justins and she was like "what happend to jesi?!?!"i said she got new boobies and then she asked when she'd have some hahahah

    ReplyDelete