Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 4

My soreness has decreased quite a bit.  My boobs seem to be dropping little by little and getting softer.  I can put a normal shirt on just fine which surprised me since a lot of people made it seem like i would only be able to wear zip ups/button ups for weeks.  I have to wear the tight strap that wraps over the top of my boobs until friday.  I thought it was way longer but the nurse said no, just 7 days.  We went for a walk on the beach today which didnt bother me at all.  I have my post-op tomorrow to make sure everything is going how it should and then i fly home.  Cant WAIT to see my babies!  I dont get home until 11 at night but i will definitely be waking them up to give them lots of hugs and kisses.

I got my hair cut today.  It was a disaster.  The main reason i wanted to get it cut was because i needed it washed and straightened.  I figured if i was going to get that done, mine as well get it cut too.  Well the lady acted like i was interupting her day and i think she was talking to herself in her head because she kept making this random weird smile.  My hair is pretty long, and i want to grow it longer so i told her i didnt want more than 2 inches cut.  I told her i wanted layers but not long layers.  I told her i wanted her to trim my long bangs and then to blow dry it and straighten it.  I came out looking like a freaking soccer mom.  She cut tons of my hair off, i have weird looking layers that make me look old.  Then she was going to start blow drying and i asked her if she was going to cut my bangs.  She asked if i was sure i wanted to do that.  Uhhhh... yeah bitch!  Youve already hijacked my hair cut, at least do one thing i want.  Then she said she though i should cut my bangs short, that would look cute.  Fuck no!  Leave me hair alone.  I told her i didnt want product in my hair because no matter what, it always makes my hair feel dirty.  But she still put globs of gel in my hair because it would "help her blow dry".  Idiot. So shes blow drying my hair but the whole time leaves all my hair in front of my face! Who does that?  Whos blinds their clients?  She did this the ENTIRE time.  It took her forever to blow dry my hair because there was so much gel in it.  Not to mention when she brushed my hair, she RIPPED the brush through it.  Then she started using a straightening iron, then a curling iron?  I didnt know what she was doing since i couldnt SEE!  I looked like a 70's soccer mom.  And my hair was short.  And my hair didnt move.  Fabulous!  So now i have to go home and rewash my hair and straighten myself all because this bitch was incapable of following directions.  Oh, and she charged me $10 extra dollars for long hair?  You cut it all off you asshole!  Ugh!  Ive never had a bad hair cut.  Never had a really good one, but its hard to mess my hair up.  I should have demanded my haircut be free but i just wanted to go.  I was so irritated.  Hopefully when i straighten it, it wont look so bad.  And hopefully it grows back really really fast.  I hate her.

While i was listening to my surroundings (since i was blinded by my hair curtain) i overheard a guy getting his hair cut.  he was asking the lady to cut a certain part shorter and she told him, "sorry sweety, my fingers are too chubby." hahahaha!  So tough shit for him, i guess?  He was like ummm...ok...  Haha what do you say to that?  She was dead serious too.


Ahhh im so excited to see my little loves.  I want to hold them, and hug them, and kiss them, and squeeze them, and snuggle them. Cant waittttt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment