Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 3

This is going to be a quick one because its midnight and i just took a percocet and its making me very sleepy.  My morning started off shitty because of some other stuff but my boobs are still good :)  Ive been trying to lengthen the time between my pain pills to see how long i can go.  I normally take one every 4 hours.  Ive been getting to about 5 hours and then i start to feel very tight and a little more sore.  I can tell the my right one has started to drop a little. My left one is slightly more swollen than the right.  My skin feels a little itchy because of my skin being stretched but luckily i dont see any stretch marks.  I was told i would have bruising all around my breasts but i only see some from my armpit to the outside of my boob (the part where the implant was pushed through).  I can easily put a shirt over my head.  I was told that i would be zip ups/button ups for a while but gladly thats not true.  My muscles have started to relax a little more so they dont feel hard anymore.  Im so excited to see what theyre going to look like when all is healed.  I deserve this, i deserve to be happy and to feel good about myself.  this is one of the best decisions ive ever made.  I wish people werent so scared about what others may say about them getting plastic surgery.  If its for you, and it would make you happier, why not?  I took a shower today and i was worried it may hurt for the the hot water to hit my chest but it felt the same as when i was boobless so that good. 

Im getting a much needed hair cut tomorrow.  Not cutting a lot off but hopefully i can find someone to give me a cute cut.  My mom and i didnt do much today.  I watched dolphins all morning, then we got ready, went searching for a place to get pedicures (only one place was open and wanted $30 to pretty much paint my nails....ummm hell no!), ate at p.f. changs (yummmm!), then came home and watched some tv.  We played a game of scrabble which was really funny.  Its really nice to get this time with my mom.  I never got to spend girl time with her like this.  It feels good to just hang out with just her (not that i dont like being around ken too) and laugh and joke and gossip.  

Im still going crazy without my babies.  I will probably make both of them sleep in bed with me tuesday night because i miss them so much!  Theyre my life, my everything.  6 whole days without them?  Never ever ever again!  Im sure my mom is tired of hearing about them since i talk about them so much, but it makes me feel better.  Gosh! I cant wait to kiss their cute little faces!!!!   Ok time to go.  Im falling asleep sitting here. night!

No comments:

Post a Comment