Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 2

I woke up at 6am feeling wide awake and feeling sore.  So i took another percocet which made me fall back asleep until 8.  My boobs look even better than yesterday :)   I slept with no shirt so that it wouldnt irritate my nips.  Ive been stretching my arms up over my head and towards my back, i guess it supposed to loosen up muscles?  Ive started trying to do the massages.  That mean (i think) that i push down on my boob for 30 seconds.  This helps to prevent scar tissue from making your boob into a rock.  On tuesday at my post-op they will show me how to do it.  Right now im going off written directions.  Im no longer walking like a steriod popping body builder.  We went to walmart so i could buy a tank top or something to put on under my zip up sweater because you could see the outline of my boobs thru the sweater.  Yes, ive got big boobs, but i still want to be modest!  Then we went and had lunch at T.G.I. Fridays.  We went home, hung out, and watched a movie.  I got to start the day by relaxing on the balcony watching the waves roll on the gulf  :) 

The soreness is the same as yesterday.  I take percocet every 4 hours for pain.  I waited about 6 hours tonight to take one and i definitely started feeling some pain.  Everything seemed really tight.  But after i took my meds, i felt fine again.  Its really late, i have some other things going on right now that are stressing me out and its keeping me up.  Tomorrow my mom and i plan on walking on the beach and going to get out hair cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment