Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yay!

Today everything was finalized with my surgery!  I literally stood up and jumped up and down!  A couple days ago, things took a nasty turn and i was scared it wasnt going to happen.  I actually cried.  But everything turned around and now I will be getting boobs on March 4th! A little more than 2 weeks away!  I cant wait!  Im currently depressed my current set and feel very self conscious.  Im going to be gone thursday through tuesday which means we need someone to watch the girls for 4 of those days while matt's at work.  Theres not many options so matts mom is one of the options.  I asked her today if matt had talked to her about it yet and she was just kinda like, "ugh yeah sorta.  Youre going on vacation or something right?"  I informed her what i was doing and how we would need people to watch the girls and she started saying "oh no, im working, i cant watch them".  I know for a fact on she doesnt work on tuesdays but she acted like for some reason she was going to have to work that tuesday.  really?  It seems like shes not happy about me getting breast implants and is going to try and be a bitch about it.  I hope not.  Everything is paid for so her not watching them isnt going to change anything.  She will be inconveinancing matt, not me.  We have a few other people who will be able to help us out so hopefully that will work out.

Matt and bella have this new game that is sooo cute.  Matt says no, no, no i dont want any kisses.  And bella says i want kisses and he keeps saying no and then finally "gives in" and she gives him a kiss.  Then she starts saying no, no, no because she wants him to do it again.  Love my loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment