Friday, February 25, 2011

Beautiful!

Today is beautiful.  Its 74 degrees and the wind is blowing like crazy.  Its the perfect stress reliever!  Summer cant come fast enough!  I hope this summer is better than last, it doesnt take much :)  I plan on spending many days at the beach with the babies.  I know bella loves the beach but im not sure how sammi is going to be.  Being a beach bum is in her blood so im fairly optimistic.

Im so excited! My sister is coming tomorrow.  I totally forgot til she reminded me on facebook.. I cant wait to see her.  I wish my family lived closer.  Theyd like it much better here.  I miss being able to go see them whenever i want.  Now i have to make a dreaded 4 hour drive with 2 babies which is never fun. ever.  But, worth it.

The more i think about leaving my babies next week, the more sad i get.  6 whole days without my precious babies.  Its going to be really hard to get through those days.  And when i get home tuesday night i will surely be waking them up to give them lots of hugs and kisses.  Such a conflicting feeling to be looking forward to something so much but at the same time dreading it just as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment