Thursday, February 3, 2011

I think the lottery guy forgot that he was supposed to pick my numbers....

I asked to work last night to try to make some extra money.  Unfortunately $30 wasnt worth it.  Wednesday nights we have a group of DJs come in and they bring the weirdest crowds.  Those people were just flat out strange.  And coming from me that means a lot.  My range of "normal" is pretty wide.  Im pretty sure a good percentage were on some crazy drugs.  More than one person felt the need to to tell me they had eating shrooms before they came.  Uhhhh, ok?  What am i supposed to say to that?  I need to win the lottery or somehow come across lots of mulah so i dont have to work.  I sent the owner of the bar a message today asking him to make me something other than a cocktail waitress. I cant stand being a waitress of any sorts.  But was previously told that is all i can do because Im too good at it.  Really? So if start sucking at it will u make me a bartender??  Losers.

Have i mentioned how excited i am that spring is only like a month and a half away?  I miss the beach so much!!!!  It was 70 degrees yesterday even at night.  Ooooh what a teaser.  I was in the best of moods.  But....today is 40 degrees?  Strange weather.  But not much longer until its consistenly warm :)  Ooo! Just got a response back from the owner.  Said hes going to talk to the managers and work something out! YES!  Hopefully he means it and follows through.  I asked to be a dancer at Aria which is our dance club.  And no, dancer doesnt mean stripper, more like a go-go dancer.  I looooove dancing and would happily do that and get paid a set amount every night.

Sammi is a little monster today!  I think shes going through a growth spurt because she ate 1/3 of bellas pizza slice, a whole thing of pasta pick ups, 4 ounces of formula and she still seemed hungry.  Shes getting so big :(  She loves to dance and she tells me no and smacks the table.  She also says mom consistently but i dont think she understands thats my name.  And.....shes finally sleeps all the way through the night.  Another reason i think shes going through a growth spurt: she slept til 12 today!  I lover my little boogers so much!  They make me so happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment