Sunday, January 30, 2011

Drum Roll.....My first post!

Well, here we go!  Never thought I'd be a blogger but I feel like a facebook addict by writing my thoughts on numerous statuses everyday.  I'll try to be as honest as I can, but like everyone else, I sometimes think about what others are going to think about some things.

I work at 2 bars, Diesel and Aria.  I'm a cocktail waitress (which I hate) but I can't do much else because of class and the lack of babysitters.  The staff there is primarily women (theres only 2 guys who work there other than management and security) so you had better bet there a lot of bitching and drama.  I honestly can't stand it.  Growing up I mainly had guy friends.  Too many girls were consumed by their jealousy and were just plain annoying.  Anyways, last night was quite annoying.   I couldn't leave until the other waitresses did everything they were supposed to.  One in particular is a lazy bitch so I made a point to let her know she better get her shit done because I wasn't waiting around all night so she could annoy everyone else.  She huffed and puffed and walked away and proceeded to give me dirty looks every time she walked by.  So I just stared her right in the eye every time with a smile :) Luckily, I ended up being able to leave right away.  Who knows what would have happened had I had to stay.....

Moving on, I took the girls to the mall today to play at those plastic/rubber indoor play areas.  They both just got better after being sick for 2 weeks so I was fairly grossed out when I saw a kid about 5 or 6 years old smearing his face all over the place.  Even better, he had 2 huge rivers of green snot coming out of his nose.  His dad was laying on the bench with his shoes off reading a book.  I'm assuming he was left to babysit today since the kid was wearing mismatched dirty pajamas, and he decided to let the play ground babysit him.  Whatever, not my business, but time to leave!  By the way, Bella says "whatever" now.  Well, she says "ever".  And she says it with lots of attitude.  So darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment